Google


Monday, May 21, 2007

God Said...

God Said...


If you never felt pain,then how would know that I'm a Healer.
If you never went through difficulties,how would you know that I'm a Deliverer?
If you never had a trial,how could you call yourself an over comer?


If you never had sadness,how would you know that I'm a Comforter?
If you never make a mistake,how would you know that I'm a Forgiver?
If you knew all,how would you know that I will answer your questions?


If you were never in trouble,how would you know that I will come to your rescue
If you were never broken,then how would you know that I can make you whole?
If you never had a problem,how would you know that I can solve them?


If you never had any suffering,how would you know what Jesus went through?
If you never went through the fire, how would you become pure?
If I gave you all things, how would you appreciate them?


If I never correct you,how would you know I love you?
If you had all the power,how would you learn to depend on Me?


If your life were perfect,what would you need Me to do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home